Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Aishwarya Rai awarded the People’s choice Teacher’s Achiever Award

It was a touching moment for Aishwarya Rai Bachchan this Saturday when she was awarded with the Teacher`s People Achiever Award on Saturday at Hotel Taj Lands End and since the day happened to be her father’s birthday, she dedicated the award to her father Krishnaraj Rai.
“Mine was people`s choice award and that`s always special for me. It really reflects what I always said, that my greatest strength and inspiring force has been the audience, my fans world over, that`s what makes it particularly special,” Rai told adding, “Today is my father`s birthday, so I dedicate this award to my dad.”
Other actors to receive the honors were Ranbir Kapoor for Teacher’s Achievement Award for Entertainment, Boman Irani as the achiever of the decade award while actress Shabana Azmi with the lifetime achievement award at the 10th edition of the Teacher`s Achievement Awards. Instituted in 2001, the awards are organised by liquor company Beam Global Spirits and Wine, owner of the Teacher`s brand.
aishwarya rai

0 comments:

About This Blog

Blog Archive

free counters

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP