Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Yana Gupta back again in her dancing shoes

31 year old model-turned-actress Yana Gupta rocked the nation with her item number ‘Babuji Zara Dheere Chalo’ but slipped away into darkness after a few appearances here and there. Yana blames her new album for the reason behind her silence. She has not only features in the music album but has also penned the lyrics for it. Says Yana, “I was in UK recording an album and now I have come back to Mumbai. Now I’m going to be around for a very long time. Yes, definitely something like an item song is going to happen very soon.”
Now, the actress once again will tunr back to her old love for dancing as she is set to appear in the fourth season of Sony’s reality show Jhalak Dikhla Jaa.
“I am super excited. It’s kind of a dream come true in a way because for a long time I wanted to do something like this. I was itching to wear my dancing shoes,” says Yana.
When asked how naturally her body responds to foot-tapping numbers, she says, “It does come naturally, but not what we are doing in the competition. It is totally un-natural. It is very hard work.”
yana gupta photosyana gupta item girl pics

0 comments:

About This Blog

Blog Archive

free counters

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP