Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Kareena Kapoor meets the winner of ‘Shopping with Kareena’ campaign

24 year old Rishi Nandrajog, a risk analyst with an Indian financial services company, won the ‘Shopping with Kareena’ campaign organized by Sony Ericsson, the uber-cool communication entertainment brand. Launched last month, the campaign entailed consumers buying a Sony Ericsson phone, and getting the opportunity to go on a shopping spree worth Rs. 5 lakh with the company’s brand ambassador and Bollywood celebrity.
An elated Rishi said “I am a regular user of Sony Ericsson phones; in fact my last three phones have also been from this brand. The great user interface and the quality of features that are built in the Sony Ericsson devices make me a brand loyalist. Shopping with Kareena was unreal, an absolute adrenaline-rush. Now I will wear clothes that the style guru herself recommended.”
Kareena Kapoor uses the opportunity as a chance to connect with her fans and says, “It is exciting to be associated with a dynamic brand like Sony Ericsson that brings together the very best of communication and entertainment experiences with one ultimate goal – the user experience. I am a die-hard shopaholic myself and I absolutely jumped at the idea of this campaign. I always seek ways to connect with my fans and understand their perception about me and the contest actually served as a perfect platform to achieve that. Plus, there is nothing like being connected to the lives of your fans. As I am always on the move with my busy schedules, I frequently engage with my fans across the world on the Sony Ericsson Facebook community, telling them what is happening in my life, invite feedbacks from them or just engage with them casually. And, the real-time response from fans and friends just enthral you beyond limits!”
Check out the style diva when she meets Soni Ericcson’s winner as the ambassador for the brand…..
ericcson kareena kapoorericcson kareena kapoor

0 comments:

About This Blog

Blog Archive

free counters

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP