Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Bollywood’s ‘Sheila’ launches Barbie doll modeled on her

Last year, Katrina Kaif walked the ramp and was a part of Barbie Doll’s 50th birthday celebrations, and recently the actress launched the single piece Barbie modeled on her which will have replicas out on the shelves by next year. Not to mention here that Kats is elated at this development as the doll has added on to her fan following by connecting her to the kids.
She says, “My six sisters and I shared a couple of dolls between us. We had our tea parties and our fights too. I remember one time, when my sister, the one who’s a year older than me, and I were tugging at a doll and ripped her arm off. That Barbie was never replaced. It remains one of my most poignant memories.”
Katrina, who is in news all over for her latest rage ‘Sheila Ki Jawani’ in Farah Khan’s Tees Maar Khan, says, “These days, I’m being called Barbie and Sheila, half and half. Yes, I’ve worn a half-sari, but the song is not so much about clothes as it is about the attitude. That’s Farah’s strength,” she points out.
katrina barbie dollkatrina barbie doll

0 comments:

About This Blog

Blog Archive

free counters

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP